To have a coach:
- You must be a current ACBL member.
- You must be a member of Unit 361.
- You must be motivated to improve your game.
How it works:
- Sign up as an individual or with a partner (better) by March 1. (Only one person in the partnership needs to sign up.)
- Your coach will be assigned by April 1.
- Make arrangements with your coach to play in the same duplicate game or at the same time/location as the coach (some clubs offer open and limited games in parallel). You can play at a club or a tournament.
- Meet afterwards to review the hands and identify areas for improvement
- Complete six coaching sessions by the end of 2017
To sign up, fill out and submit this form.
IMPORTANT: If we have more coachees than available coaches, we will assign coaches according to signup date.