Unit 361 Tournament Flier History
This page allows for historical reference to past tournament fliers and associated documents for content comparison. Unless otherwise noted, the Annual Unit Meeting to hold elections and to conduct other business occurred during the November Fall Sectional.
- IN 2023-04.docx (28.47 Kb)
- IN 2023-04.pdf (228.06 Kb)
- IN 2023-10.docx (28.53 Kb)
- IN 2023-10.pdf (231.92 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-01.docx (468.16 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-01.pdf (236.43 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-03.docx (381.4 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-03.pdf (225.67 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-07.docx (44.82 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-07.pdf (174.81 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-11.docx (558.4 Kb)
- Sectional 2023-11.pdf (209.53 Kb)
- IN 2022-04.docx (28.47 Kb)
- IN 2022-04.pdf (225.08 Kb)
- IN 2022-10.docx (28.5 Kb)
- IN 2022-10.pdf (231.69 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-01.docx (468.15 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-01.pdf (241.06 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-03.docx (381.4 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-03.pdf (224.14 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-07.docx (44.81 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-07.pdf (175.29 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-11.docx (558.36 Kb)
- Sectional 2022-11.pdf (209.47 Kb)
Tournament flyers were published for the March sectional, the April 299er, and the Regional even though the Unit held no face-to-face events during the year after January. The November election was held primarily online supplemented with US mail for members with no recorded/non-working email addresses. The Pro/Am tournament was held online in May.
The January sectional was held at Arapahoe County Fairgrounds because of a scheduling conflict. Sectionals returned to Jefferson County Fairgrounds in March and subsequently.
Sectional entry fees were increased to $12/session in conjunction with the March tournament. Regional entries were increased to $13/session.
- 2017_01_13 Sectional.pdf
- 2017_03_31 Sectional.pdf
- 2017_04_09 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2017_05_23 DenverRegional.pdf
- 2017_07_07 Sectional.pdf
- 2017_09_30 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2017_11_10 Sectional.pdf
Sectional entry fees were raised to $11/session starting in January, and 299er entry fees were increased to $10/session in September. The March Sectional marked the last Thursday night Swiss team event.
- 2016_01_07 Sectional.pdf
- 2016_03_10 Sectional.pdf
- 2016_04_09 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2016_05_24 Regional.pdf
- 2016_07_08 Sectional.pdf
- 2016_09_24 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2016_11_11 Sectional.pdf
The rate for Regional entry fees was increased to $12. Denver held the Fall NABC and a recruitment/information page was created which can be viewed here.
- 2015_01_08 Sectional.pdf
- 2015_03_12 Sectional.pdf
- 2015_04_18 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2015_05_19 DenverRegional.pdf
- 2015_07_09 Sectional.pdf
- 2015_10_10 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2015_11_12 Sectional.pdf
- 2015_11_13 MentorNovice.pdf
In 2014, a web page was created to describe the Front Range Challenge. It can be viewed here.
- 2014_01_09 Sectional.pdf
- 2014_03_06 Sectional.pdf
- 2014_04_12 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2014_05_20 Regional.pdf
- 2014_07_10 Sectional.pdf
- 2014_10_11 299er Sectional.pdf
- 2014_11_06 Sectional.pdf
In 2012, Regional entry fees were $11, Sectional entries were $10, and 299er entries cost $8.